Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: To grow a prosperous and healthy community connecting food, fun, tech, and farming.
Vision: A participatory social network of open-source local food systems to reconnect people with the joy of growing, preparing, and sharing good food.
Who we are:
- Open and social
- Ethical and caring
- Playful and participatory
- Caretakers and stewards
What guides us:
- Embedding people as participants in secure and resilient local food systems
- Propagating inter-generational and trans-cultural connections between people, food, and farming
- Cultivating deep connections between food and community wellbeing
- Nurturing healthy relationships with food, the natural world and with each other
- Feeding better life chances for everyone
- Supporting the environment, water, soil and food health using organic methods (respecting a balance with nature).